About Diplomatic Positions we offer in general
Although each host country may have some slightly different procedure by which they extend diplomatic courtesy, an International Diplomat – as a general rule – may expect so many benefits and privileges from the Worldwide Diplomatic Community that they are difficult to list.
– Use of the diplomatic channel at the airports being not a subject to time delaying and customs checks.
– Diplomatic Immunity – under International Law, the office and residence of diplomats are extended sovereign status, as such they are off limits to all governments and their agents – even in the host country.
– Use of “CC” (Corps Consulaire) plates on your car so that your status is known to the forces of control who may not detain you in any way.
– Red Carpet Treatment by international governments.
– No Tax Liability on income from outside the host country.
– No travel or airport departure tax.
– Confidential movement and activity – Internationally.
– Prestige beyond imagination – both professionally and socially.
– Accessibility to Offshore Tax Havens for both business and private purposes.
– Unlimited entry and exit privilege from the host country for worldwide professional or personal travel purposes.
– You will meet top–ranking government officials and heads of states.
– You will boost your business success as well as your social status and prestige.
– No waiting in long customs lines.
We provide legal services for obtaining Diplomatic Passport and credentials.
All statuses and passports are registered at Ministry of Foreign Affair of the issuing countries.
All the position include documents and accreditation in host country with all right of Vienna Convention for Diplomatics.
Thats why our services are absolutely unique.
About Diplomatic Imunnity
Diplomatic immunity is a principle of international law by which certain foreign government officials are not subject to the jurisdiction of local courts and other authorities. The concept of immunity began with ancient tribes. In order to exchange information, messengers were allowed to travel from tribe to tribe without fear of harm. They were protected even when they brought bad news. Today, immunity protects the channels of diplomatic communication by exempting diplomats from local jurisdiction so that they can perform their duties with freedom, independence, and security. Diplomatic immunity is not meant to benefit individuals personally; it is meant to ensure that foreign officials can do their jobs. Under the concept of reciprocity, diplomats assigned to any country in the world benefit equally from diplomatic immunity.
The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 1961 and the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations of 1963 codified most modern diplomatic and consular practices, including diplomatic immunity. More than 160 nations are parties to these treaties. The conventions provide immunity to persons according to their rank in a diplomatic mission or consular post and according to the need for immunity in performing their duties. For example, diplomatic agents and members of their immediate families are immune from all criminal prosecution and most civil law suits.
Diplomatic privileges and immunities guarantee that diplomatic agents or members of their immediate family:
– May not be arrested or detained
– May not have their residences entered and searched
– May not be subpoenaed as witnesses
– May not be prosecuted
Please consider that not all of these immunities are guaranteed to Honorary Diplomats, however all of them are 100% guaranteed to Active Diplomats.
Documents Released when Position is Awarded
– Diplomatic Passport
– International Diplomatic Identification Credentials
– Certificate of Appointment
– Presentation Letter of Appointment to host government
– Letter of Introduction
– Diplomatic Identification Card
Documents Required for the Process
Please check the below-noted list of documents required for the process of gaining a Diplomatic Position.
Document copies have to be notarized by a notary public and apostilled for use in foreign countries.
Our office can authenticate all these documents for the applicant at a price agreed upon for USD 1000 within 2 business days.
– Passport copy – must be complete including the cover and all pages (incl. including white pages)
– Identity Card or Driving License copy – all pages/sides
– Criminal Records – in original – in special cases doesn’t have to be clear (please contact us)
– Two copies of the Curriculum Vitae in the mother language
– Two copies of the Curriculum Vitae in English
– 16 Passport size color photos – signed on the back
– Diplomas or University Degree copy – if available
The entire process takes about 20 to 45 days depending on the involved countries.
Authentification of document copies takes a maximum of 2 business days.
The Fee of the service depends mostly on the selected country.
The below-listed pricing is currently valid for available countries listed above.
Countries of Europe
Active Positions (Attache): USD 50.000 – 60.000
Honorary Positions (Consul): USD 30.000 – 40.000
Countries of Latin America
Active Positions (Attache): USD 35.000 – 40.000
Honorary Positions (Consul): USD 20.000 – 25.000
Countries of Africa
Active Positions (Attache): USD 15.000 – 20.000
Honorary Positions (Consul): USD 30.000 – 35.000
Complete set in 48 hrs: USD 1000
Complete set in 24 hrs: USD 2000
Processing and Payment Terms and Conditions
As far as this service is very individual, please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Please note this service is 100% successful and we are ready to provide a 100% guarantee.